Not from Manchester, Not from the Uk, and I am a City Fan

I don't care where a fan comes from but if you start supporting city because they are becoming a 'big' club then that's something I don't like.
I'm not saying you can't be a city fan or you are a lesser fan but in all honesty I think you should choose a club for reasons other than success.

glen quagmire said:
citijin said:
glen quagmire said:
hahaha! No mate, i welcome you, i welcome all new fans. Wether you are here because of the media coverage we get globally, or because you were born in the parkside bogs.

Enjoy. A lot of us on here have suffered dark times recently, i'm glad there are 'blues' who know only of cup success and challenging for titles....

i don't quite agree with your statement. i started supporting city long before winning anything. i was supporting city when all YOUR british media was treating city as trying to "buy" titles and glory. so i am not a glory hunter like you seem to allude to ;)

Get the part about the parkside's bogs? There is no secret that there are tens of thousands of people all over the continent asia and world wide who support united because they have been winning. I don't care if someone is a blue because they 'follow' a winning team or were born within a few yards from the ground.

BTW, i welcome glory hunters also, as it is less rags.

He probably was one last week

All are welcome, it's a great club to support, but I would advise all new supporters to have a look at the Clubs history, see where we have been and where we came from it's not been an easy ride

Bobby-Manc said:
glen quagmire said:
citijin said:
i don't quite agree with your statement. i started supporting city long before winning anything. i was supporting city when all YOUR british media was treating city as trying to "buy" titles and glory. so i am not a glory hunter like you seem to allude to ;)

Get the part about the parkside's bogs? There is no secret that there are tens of thousands of people all over the continent asia and world wide who support united because they have been winning. I don't care if someone is a blue because they 'follow' a winning team or were born within a few yards from the ground.

BTW, i welcome glory hunters also, as it is less rags.

He probably was one last week

Manchestercitychorlton said:
I don't care where a fan comes from but if you start supporting city because they are becoming a 'big' club then that's something I don't like.
I'm not saying you can't be a city fan or you are a lesser fan but in all honesty I think you should choose a club for reasons other than success.

Be carefull the 'champion of the new fans' will be onto you....

Ducado said:
All are welcome, it's a great club to support, but I would advise all new supporters to have a look at the Clubs history, see where we have been and where we came from it's not been an easy ride

+1

city fans who have grown up and/or live nearby in manchester have to wake up to the fact that there are people elsewhere in the world who support city (and rightfully so) because they like its recent history, the players city has brought in, the change it has brought to the epl, etc...

citijin said:
city fans who have grown up and/or live nearby in manchester have to wake up to the fact that there are people elsewhere in the world who support city (and rightfully so) because they like its recent history, the players city has brought in, the change it has brought to the epl, etc...

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Just finished talking on the phone to a Swedish mate in Stockholm. He's been a Blue since the 70s and is currently wetting himself with excitement. People support whatever team they wish for whatever reason and as far as I'm concerned if they support City it's welcome on board from me.

Hold on a minute...

Haven't we been slagging the rags off for the past 20 years for having fans like this? To suddenly accept this is a bit fucking hypocritical if you ask me. I know glory hunters are a product of success but I'm uneasy with it.

Johnsonontheleft said:
Hold on a minute...

Haven't we been slagging the rags off for the past 20 years for having fans like this? To suddenly accept this is a bit fucking hypocritical if you ask me. I know glory hunters are a product of success but I'm uneasy with it.
can you be little bit more explicit as to why you are uneasy?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.