Not from Manchester, Not from the Uk, and I am a City Fan

LoveCity said:
citijin said:
you can accept that the owner of city if from the uae, the manger from italy, the players from argentina, bosnia, italy spain, ivory cost, france, belgium, .... but can't accept fans from other places than manchester. to me that very narrow minded.

He didn't seem to be criticizing foreign fans but rather foreign fans who started supporting City because of our money/signings/imminent success. There are some foreign Blues who have been through the bad times and supported City as passionately as local blues.

I'm not gonna criticize anyone but you can't complain if given the "glory hunter" tag, the only reason to start supporting a top team really is for the very reason they're a top team... as there are hundreds of teams to choose from in the English league system from Wigan to Hyde FC.

everyone has to start somewhere and our exposure recently will attract new fans. i find it exciting actually.

I was born in Bradford, I live in Stoke on Trent, and I have no familial or residential connection to Manchester. But ive supported this club since the age of 4 and Ive seen the good, the bad and the Division 2. All we ask is commitment.

Did you ever have an ultra rare John Bond panini sticker? eh? did ya?

edit: i did, i scraped it off a lampost.. all blues welcome :)

Well here we go again.. i am mancunian born and bred (M22) wythy. supported city all my life 48 years. I dont care where you are from or when you started supporting city. glad you are here and many others from all over the uk, europe and beyond i think its great and you are fab supporting city from so far away. good for you and good for city too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.