Nottingham Forest (A) | Post Match Thread

How long does it take you lot to get over a bad result?

Easier to take if we’re shit and get outplayed, today is a rough one though due to circumstances.

Over it now just because 4 points from our last two games is decent plus we played so well apart from finishing!

I’ll be more disappointed if we go out the champs league! Am hoping we win it this season and if we do not arsed where we finish in the league!

Over it now just because 4 points from our last two games is decent plus we played so well apart from finishing!

I’ll be more disappointed if we go out the champs league! Am hoping we win it this season and if we do not arsed where we finish in the league!
Fuck the champs league. Premier league every time

Typical City, sat with my dad watching it and we just knew what was going to happen. KDB is all over the place at the moment, his passing is atrocious, either too short or too long, yes I know he’s git loads of assists but hes not contributing much else if I’m honest, he should’ve been hooked at 70 mins, that match was made for Mahrez so much space and he’s the only one getting anything from the left at the moment, could be another 5 point gap but if we can be on level terms or 3 behind by the time we meet arsenal again they have 3 very hard games around then, we could pinch it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.