Nottingham Forest (A) | Post Match Thread

Watch that defending again, Laporte in no man's land, fucking awfull

Chances went begging, won loads of corners & 0 to show

If KDB can't distribute key passes, no one can, interesting. In summer we need a creative player who can pass and not a pussy.

Well that’s a fucking disaster. Should of scored 5 so can’t really question the spirit or if they want it. What a lift that is for arsenal such a turn around from Wednesday. Ffs

The Boys in Blue didn’t give in, they fought to the end. Thank you lads, thank you City, thank you fans. It wasn’t to be today, that’s the way the cookie crumbles I guess.

Onwards and upwards. Onwards and upwards. I am lost for words. Sorry. That’s as positive as I can be today.

Get well really quickly John Boy we need you back.

We’re obviously still in the title race but I personally think we will finish third this season.

If there was ever a week to sum up why we probably won’t win the league it is this one. Go away to the league leaders and turn them over and then drop points like today.

The same underlying issues creep up time and time again. Concede with the opponents first shot on target, poor officiating, wasteful finishing and non-existent game management.

These games pop up every season where for some reason, the ball just won’t go in. When it gets to the 80 minute mark, you then focus on not conceding. We still managed to fuck it up despite having a 1 goal lead.

The annoying thing is that I think for large parts of the game, it was the best we’ve played in a long time. We looked dangerous despite lacking in end product. For me, the dropped points are all on Pep and his wank management of todays game.

We are going the right way about gifting this seasons title to Arsenal. Pep won't be able to speak English again in the after match interview.

Oh please it's hardly Pep's fault when multi millionaire professionals can't finish for shit, Haaland, Laporte and Foden should be ashamed of themselves, absolute clownshow from them today.
He kept the same players on the pitch who were wasteful and only changed when we conceded.

KDB contributed fuck all and played 88 mins.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.