Nottingham Forest (A) | Post Match Thread

People on here blame Ederson is making him a scape goat.

Poor really
He probably should have cut out the cross but missed the ball.

Just a little mistake but very costly.

One important thing to do in the whole game, and he does it wrong.

Shit happens, but it really shouldn't be happening almost every time the opposition gets a shot on target.

Outcoached? We could have won 6-0 easily...overload us? They only had the goal. Not even another half chance really. What match did you watch? Or you just saw the final result?
Cooper saw us miss chances after chance and made changes. They were attacking Bernardo in the air all game and they knew he wasn't physically there, so targeted him and where did the goal come from?

I watched the match with my eyes. At the stadium. Yourself?

when the games too easy we start pissing about

Yep

you could see and feel it coming ? You have to go that little bit more and hurt them, never take the foot off the gas or think we are too good for them and our quality will see us through,

that is why the Premier League is the hardest thing to win, because quality sometimes loses,

It's fine margins, but it seems Guardiola likes to 'trust' his players to themselves out of a hole.

It wasn't happening today and I think Bernardo's goal masked that.

I don't like the fact Guardiola's gone back to changing things at the very last minute when the subs can't do anything about it.

As much as I admire De Bruyne, he should have gone, moved Foden to his position and Alvarez to replace him.

I have to put this as a Guardiola error and I don't like doing that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.