Nottingham Forest (A) | Post Match Thread

Very disappointing result given the possession and chances.
However we win, draw and lose as a Club and that includes supporters to channel disappointment appropriately.
Some posts outing certain players are frankly embarrassing. Sounds so entitled whilst others are not City fans.
Get behind the Boys !!!

Cooper saw us miss chances after chance and made changes. They were attacking Bernardo in the air all game and they knew he wasn't physically there, so targeted him and where did the goal come from?

I watched the match with my eyes. At the stadium. Yourself?
And what about the rest of 88 minutes? Attacking Bernardo? Could you please tell us any other chance they had on Bernardo side? They literally didn't have anythibg else. Not any dangerous cross, they never beat Bernardo other than the goal. If we have 8 pebalties 5 1v1, and we draw 1-1 where the opposition only created one chance, you would be saying the same.

Your definition of outcoaches: we drew. That's it

We don't concede loads of goals, but by Christ we concede some easy ones.
Yep. Teams don't appear to have to morph into Barca 2011 to create chances against us. If a side scores against you after a move of technical brilliance, you can hold your hands up, and give credit where it's due. That's not the case at this moment in time. Like you said, we give up easy goals.

We can win games 1-0 you know. Anyone can miss chances.

Pep didn't react to them making several subs. Just kept letting us get overloaded on Bernardo and they threw on a striker and scored. What a shock.
I was surprised he didnt do anything. He is the best but sometimes hes so slow to react To something i thought was clear.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.