Nottingham Forest (A) | Post Match Thread

Great performance, but poor finishing cost us. People need to calm down. I am as frustrated with the result as everyone else, but look at the wider picture:

Next week might be totally different. We win vs Bournemouth and Arsenal drop points vs Leicester who are in form. If we had played like we did vs Spurs today i would be very worried, but we didnt.

We created plenty of chances against a low block. So thats 3 good performances in a row, meaning that City are well and truly back. 14 games left, so there is a long way to go.

What he said. I think we could all see what was coming when we missed so many chances in the second half. But we made those chances and on another day, we score five. Long way to go. Everyone try to calm down.

I’d love to hear some feedback on this, but to me it looked like foden was ready to pass that ball to Haaland the second he received it instead of just going straight for goal himself. Looked caught between two minds there.
Correct.
I want the 17-18 year old Foden back. Fearless and decisive.

Bottle Jobs.

Arsenal win means fuckall now.

Am more pissed off that stump scored for forest.
Nonsense. If we lost on Wednesday it would have made a big differenxez

Some spoilt brats on here.

We don’t have a right to and wont win every game. What matters is that we play well. Today was not like other games where we have not won. We were good and should have finished it off Foden chance the obvious one. We didn’t. It happens.

When we got to their box it was always a case of start fucking about, over complicating it, one touch too many every time, or the wrong option .Bernado put his laces through the Ball,i wish others would try this with a bank of 10 players defending.

This is our Achilles Heal when we play shite sides intent only on defending.

They let us have the Ball, then we play in to their hands by reverting to a slow pass,pass,pass,game trying to walk the Ball in to the Net.

We should be more direct get a couple of goals ahead and force the opposition to change style .

We had only 36% possession against Arsenal but were more direct.

We fall in to a trap of focusing only on possession Ball

Their game plan 11 Behind the Ball for 80 minutes, hopefully we keep it 0-0,or 0-1 then go for it the last 10 minutes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.