Nottingham Forest (A) | Post Match Thread

The problem is if you want to win the league, you can't have days like this at this point of the season. Not good enough. Unless we win our next 10 league games on the trot I'm not even giving them a chance. Every title we've won, it's at THIS stage where our form goes into over drive and we see WWWWWWWW clock up.

The only way the title comes back to us is if that ruthless streak starts NOW.

The crazies can’t bring themselves to blame Haaland, Foden, Kev etc so go to their default scapegoat
Yeah, that's fucking bonkers. That goal was all about our setup - the keeper had zero to do with it. If I told you that Forest would score and you could pick whether it was down our left or right - 100% of people in here would have picked the left - and they would have been right! (wait..is that confusing?!)

Of course they will. The main question isn't whether they'll drop points but whether we'll drop fewer than them. Days like today don't fill you with confidence.
It's like they have tried to hand us the title repeatedly over the past couple of weeks and we just keep saying, "no, you have it".

As said last week, huge decision for the club to make on Foden this summer.

Nowhere near reaching the level he couldve at this point, and nowhere near the mentality required to get there.
fodens going no where. Hes hardly played since the world cup and was good today. I dont think the club have any decision to make other than is it time to put him in midfield

the passing out from the back thing under pressure is very rare these days. teams dont press us and we go long a lot more.

ederson just ends up being a very shit goalie sorry. he saves nothing
Yep, Edersons the best at the long ball no doubt. But his traditional goalkeeping shot stopping attributes are average at best

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.