Nottingham Forest (A) | Post Match Thread

what's Pep said?

Just the usual, so so happy?

Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola, speaking to MOTD: "We did really, really good. It was a really, really good game. We had amazing chances but it's football. We have to score. We did everything. You have to do it. There were too many clear [chances] to score.

"It is one of the best games we have played but we drop two points. We should be more aggressive. There are many games still to play, we know it."

Then Walker....

Manchester City defender Kyle Walker: "First and foremost we go to the Emirates and play the game we did and then come here, it's unacceptable. If we want to compete with teams near the top we need to win. We missed a few chances and we need to do better as a team.

"Sometimes it's football and sometimes it's emotion. Every game should be treated the same - like a cup final. What can I say other than it is unacceptable. We have to stick together as a group .

"The senior members of the team put our thoughts across. That is just not acceptable. We have to give credit to Nottingham Forest. They dug in and hung on. We have to do better."

I have been waiting for months to see how we turn up and play in the Champions League knockouts, I bet we will not be sloppy or turn off, because it's only target that the players have been asked to produce this season,

I just saying it, if we win the Champions League this season then is it the best season in the clubs' history
so game like today or losing the title will mean fucking when we are partying
Personally I’d rather win three in a row, this year in the PL of all years, with what is going on.

I honestly don’t see us winning the CL as I think we are sloppy and it’s a habit. I also think we are slow and will get punished for the kind of performances we’ve seen too much of this season. Namely, not clinical.

Ho-hum. I’m sure I’ll be over this by tomorrow.

I think Foden's mind is 100% on something else ? He is not the same player
maybe family stuff or other stuff off the field, but he's gone from one of the first name on the team sheet, to bits and pieces here and there, the lad looks like the world is on his shoulders right now,
Fluffing his lines for that chance aside, I thought he had a cracking game and certainly his best in a long time.

People on here blame Ederson is making him a scape

Except for the Ederson haters, which is my point.
Surprised they haven’t yet blamed him for the fall of Rome, the Kennedy assassination and the cost of living crisis
Players like Phil and Haland are responsible for wasting big chances, but Ederson is also responsible for conceding their goal from the only chance they have throughout the game. With all respect, he is not used as a scapegoat but this is reality.

I have been waiting for months to see how we turn up and play in the Champions League knockouts, I bet we will not be sloppy or turn off, because it's only target that the players have been asked to produce this season,

I just saying it, if we win the Champions League this season then is it the best season in the clubs' history
so game like today or losing the title will mean fucking when we are partying
Putting all our eggs in C.L. basket seems a risky strategy to me
Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola, speaking to MOTD: "We did really, really good. It was a really, really good game. We had amazing chances but it's football. We have to score. We did everything. You have to do it. There were too many clear [chances] to score.

"It is one of the best games we have played but we drop two points. We should be more aggressive. There are many games still to play, we know it."

Then Walker....

Manchester City defender Kyle Walker: "First and foremost we go to the Emirates and play the game we did and then come here, it's unacceptable. If we want to compete with teams near the top we need to win. We missed a few chances and we need to do better as a team.

"Sometimes it's football and sometimes it's emotion. Every game should be treated the same - like a cup final. What can I say other than it is unacceptable. We have to stick together as a group .

"The senior members of the team put our thoughts across. That is just not acceptable. We have to give credit to Nottingham Forest. They dug in and hung on. We have to do better."
Something ain't right then ...

Now this is optimism at it's highest level and i applaud you sir!

I really feel we have nothing else to prove in the Premier League and don't get the credit for winning it anyway,
double back to back winners 4 times in 5 years, so if we go on to win it again, it will be well ? It's just like before

Champions League or Premier League is an easy one for me, Bread and butter all day long
BUT the manager and players are now only after one thing ? Even it means sleeping with the devil or selling their mothers they would, just for being called Champions League winners

I agree the performance on the whole wasn’t bad… result was absolutely criminal. So fucking frustrating that our biggest result of the season now means absolutely nothing 3 days later and league is no longer in our hands. Why can’t we keep a clean sheet anymore? Especially against such a negative pub team such as Forrest?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.