Nottingham Forest (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Driving me mad that I can’t remember who played what I thought was the pass of the night, please help. First half, out left to Cancelo, but he was fuming as he miscontrolled it - was it Rodders? Foden ? Bizz , can’t recall, but was outstanding

Alvarez must start every game.

Apologies to Grealish, Mahrez and anyone else.

It was like watching a young Sergio.

Both goals were that of an elite striker.

So much intensity, great in the press, fantastic link man, quick.

Very excited.
Totally agree Tolm, he's our new 'Wasp' in the Dickov mode! similar to PD, He never lets the opposition switch off.
I asked an Argentinian guy I know, what he knew about him when he signed, back in January and he said
....... "just think Aguero and i replied, you are kidding me right! Then he responded with (a wink no less!!)
"just wait and see my friend" ....

Right now he is way ahead of Grealish, whom I continue to be hugely disappointed in, but thats another matter.

Mahrez is a different kind of player and in all my 54 years of watching City, I have never seen anyone with a better first touch in world football! I would play him ahead of Foden at the moment, because he has more of a threat, plus he's an out-n-out wide player and therefore provides us with width. Phil will come good again, just needs to get his head back on and he will be fine.

Alvarez and Haaland is a partnership made in heaven for us and I cant wait to see it develop as they get to know each other better......that said, it aint half bad right now!

Plus KDB, our WC superstar, sat most of the game out in midweek...

Thats it, I am stopping now, as i am getting all giddy and i have work to do!

Still seems unnecessary to change a phrase which has been in men's football since day dot when it's two mens teams competing against each other.
I'm all for the evolving of language and happy to see certain phrases changed slightly to highlight inclusivity but nah, this seems to be a bit of a nonsense.
Its nonsense. MOTM and WOTM, is what it should be.

Great result & performance to match.
What is so pleasing to see is how well the new guys are so comfortable with the system.
Pep is working wonders!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.