Nottingham Forest (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

I loved last night, we played beautiful controlled, possession based football, no team could of lived with us, Forest tried but the gulf in class is huge.
Every player performed, Stones n Dias played with aggression, the midfield was dominating and the front three were unplayable, the subs came on and all contributed, what a team we have.
My only gripe and it will never change, far too many leaving with 10/15 minutes left, the players have started to really acknowledge the fans at the end but the stands are nearly empty.

Let's hold fire and just let Haaland play his game
please don't buy into this media shit that Haaland is the best in the world and will score 40 Premier League goals,
they want nothing more than him failing and city winning nothing,

also, I would like to point out that it's so much more than just the Haaland show, the whole teams are working so hard for each other and Haaland is just a part of it,

something is very different this season and the feeling in and around the stadium is electric
I think the pressure is off, and now the whole club is just bearing the fruit because of the hard work over the last 10 years,

great result and we go again
After Portugal won the UEFA Nations Cup back in 2019, all the press' questions were about Ronaldo, Ronaldo, Ronaldo. Clearly frustrated, the manager (Fernando Santos) remarked that he doubted if Portugal would had won if Ronaldo had been on the pitch by himself.
I think our Bernie got man of the tournament.

I loved last night, we played beautiful controlled, possession based football, no team could of lived with us, Forest tried but the gulf in class is huge.
Every player performed, Stones n Dias played with aggression, the midfield was dominating and the front three were unplayable, the subs came on and all contributed, what a team we have.
My only gripe and it will never change, far too many leaving with 10/15 minutes left, the players have started to really acknowledge the fans at the end but the stands are nearly empty.
The club could allievaiate the problem with transport arrangements, if they really wanted to.

Gentlemen, it was done in response to what Sky seem to be going with at the moment. Have to be honest, it comes across as a bit clunky for me. It may well get changed back, dependent on further input. Thanks for your input, though. Along with others.
Change back for me but not that arsed.

Totally agree.
Wonder what happened to Brazilian Gus these days….knew everything about SA football (according to him) but obviously fuck all about the best young striker in Argentina!
This boy is absolutely what we needed.
Presses harder than Jesus, quicker, fitter and better finisher.
Brilliant signing.
Gus lost the plot over Philips transfer. Hasn’t been seen since.

In response to the hundreds of angry posts and pms demanding my head on a silver platter, I'm acknowledging that the name change has gone down like Divine Brown. Henceforth, the poll will revert to it's much loved former title. Consider my wrists well and truly slapped!
I wouldn’t dream of sending an angry post or anything of that manner, I tried to be tactful, but I applaud you wholeheartedly for reverting to the former title.
I also thank you because you are a gentleman and a scholar as the saying goes.

Your wrists should be ok now with the soothing balm I will send you virtually! ;-)

Thank you @jimharri . :-)

Hooray, hooray ….I’d skip away but there are limitations!

I agree with the sentiment completely, but it really is the Haaland show right now.
The buzz on the concourse before the game yesterday was all about him. He is box office. He will sell out stadiums everywhere we go.

Even Forest's support gave him a standing ovation when he was subbed.
Really ? I never noticed

The club could allievaiate the problem with transport arrangements, if they really wanted to.
I don't want to let the club and council off the hook who could do more, but there's just no simple way of getting 50k+ people from an event. Especially if they all want to drive and park close to the stadium. If people want to miss the queues for whatever reason, valid or not, they're going to have to leave early.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.