Nottingham Forest (H) | Sat 23rd Sept | PL | Post Match Thread

He booked 11!
At one point in the game we'd committed 4 fouls and had two yellow cards. Those stats are quite common for us. Someone said it earlier in the thread, we are reffed differently. I'm obviously biased but it does seem the threshold for getting cards is lower for us.

At one point in the game we'd committed 4 fouls and had two yellow cards. Those stats are quite common for us. Someone said it earlier in the thread, we are reffed differently. I'm obviously biased but it does seem the threshold for getting cards is lower for us.
Only one of our cards was for a foul.

If you stick your head in an opponents face, you’ll get at least a booking, as Grealish and Ederson found out.

Only one of our cards was for a foul.

If you stick your head in an opponents face, you’ll get at least a booking, as Grealish and Ederson found out.
I get your point. This was half way through the first half. None of that had happened yet. Although sometimes I think we get away with a shirt pull here and there. So as I said, it's just my blue glasses most of the time.

I get your point. This was half way through the first half. None of that had happened yet. Although sometimes I think we get away with a shirt pull here and there. So as I said, it's just my blue glasses most of the time.
Yellow cards should always be dished out more to opposition players than your own, whoever you support!

There'll be all sorts of subconscious thoughts in play. Not to ruin a match, the pluck underdog, the crowd, the LOTG being clamped down on at the time of the game etc.

The Forest defender should have been booked for his foul on Haaland in the opening minutes though. It was a much more blatant foul than Akanji’s.

No excuses in regards Red Card, as Rodri allowed himself to get wound up.
However, although we will never know, something must have happened at some point during the game, for City players to be so angry !??
Think the return game will be interesting !!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.