Now..... About the Mancini Out Threads.

scorer said:
GStar said:
Massive hypocrite... a lot of us got behind our previous manager as well as this one... not sure you can say the same.

Not a hypocrite at all.

I did not rate him, did not want him anywhere nesr the club ans said so.

Just because some of us are not afraid to say it as it is does not make us (or me) a hypocrite.

If I began praising him now... well that would be hypocritical

do you not think it's hypocritical to be asking for people to stop doing this with mancini then

bluealf said:
I am not an ignoramus but you are indeed a hypocrite of the highest order.

I support my team win, lose or draw and never delight in defeat, who ever may be in charge.
Unlike your good self, obviously I am not the only one that has this opinion of you either judging by some of the other replies.

Todays first half performance was a defensive bore and we nicked a goal that any pub league GK would be embarassed to concede but fuck I cheered anyway, the second half was a lot better the tempo had been turned up and we played better for it.

I have no problems with Mancini and I didnt want Hughe's sacked mid-season either, I just want us to win as many games as possible but and it is a big but I want to be entertained while we do it.

You appear to not understand the game Alfie...

That first half performance was an immense tactical battle.

If you want massive entertainment all the time the go support the rags...their Americanisation would be right up your street.

In the meantime learn to appreciate the finer points of the game.... you may just enjoy it.

mackenzie said:
moomba said:
I'll bet anything you like. You've already mentioned his name in the thread you made the bet in.

I already said that was exempt. £100????

PM me the terms of the bet. £100 seems reasonable.

scorer said:
bluealf said:
I am not an ignoramus but you are indeed a hypocrite of the highest order.

I support my team win, lose or draw and never delight in defeat, who ever may be in charge.
Unlike your good self, obviously I am not the only one that has this opinion of you either judging by some of the other replies.

Todays first half performance was a defensive bore and we nicked a goal that any pub league GK would be embarassed to concede but fuck I cheered anyway, the second half was a lot better the tempo had been turned up and we played better for it.

I have no problems with Mancini and I didnt want Hughe's sacked mid-season either, I just want us to win as many games as possible but and it is a big but I want to be entertained while we do it.

You appear to not understand the game Alfie...

That first half performance was an immense tactical battle.

If you want massive entertainment all the time the go support the rags...their Americanisation would be right up your street.

In the meantime learn to appreciate the finer points of the game.... you may just enjoy it.

rubbish mate...we were statisticaly shafted in the first half and if it wasnt for chelseas lack of appetite in front of our goal, we could have gone in 2 or 3 down

shadygiz said:
scorer said:
Not a hypocrite at all.

Just because some of us are not afraid to say it as it is does not make us (or me) a hypocrite.

do you not think it's hypocritical to be asking for people to stop doing this with mancini then

Fair point... except Mancini IMO has loads more potential than Hughes has.I do accept however that others on here may disagree as is their right to do so.

Chelsea were the better side in the first half, but we coped with them quite well and could easily have gone into the break 1-2 up.

shadygiz said:
scorer said:
Not a hypocrite at all.

Exactly. Scorer?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.