Now..... About the Mancini Out Threads.

svennis pennis said:
scorer said:
Are the people who follow City going to get behind the man, at least until the end of the season?

We witnessed a glimpse of what is possible.

We were awesome

We have missed Tevez and had he been here I believe we would still be in the Cup.

So come on forget Hughes, Morinho and give the man a chance. He deserves our support.

Some should of done the same with the previous manager...

Definitely not. He was not a good manager who had won nothingand wasted 18 months of my life, unlike the present incumbent.

I wonder what percentage of those that want Mancini sacked were those that defended Les after 18 months of non achievement.

Is there anyone out there that wanted Hughes sacked, and now want Mancini sacked.

RM should have been given a 3 1/2 year contract from the get go imo...............

Here we go again.

One good result and lines are being drawn yet again.. "I told you so/Mancini's shit/Mancini's great/told you so/told you so/why didn't people believe me/Ireland's shit/Given is SHIT/Bellamy is a crock.......blah blah blah blah blah"

It is actually getting very boring.

Let's wait eh?

moomba said:
I wonder what percentage of those that want Mancini sacked were those that defended Les after 18 months of non achievement.

Is there anyone out there that wanted Hughes sacked, and now want Mancini sacked.

I backed Pearce.
I backed Sven.
I backed Hughes.
I back Mancini.

I'm in no position to determine who is and isn't competent enough to run a football team, as my knowledge about football is limited to watching a few games a week. Therefore, the only logical thing to do is back a manager and allow it to take it's natural course.

Damocles said:
moomba said:

I backed Pearce.
I backed Sven.
I backed Hughes.
I back Mancini.

I'm in no position to determine who is and isn't competent enough to run a football team, as my knowledge about football is limited to watching a few games a week. Therefore, the only logical thing to do is back a manager and allow it to take it's natural course.

Damocles said:
moomba said:

I backed Pearce.
I backed Sven.
I backed Hughes.
I back Mancini.

Yeh . Lets wait Mackenzie. But you and all the other tossers who have been baiting Mancini take heed! This is a man who has an enviable record in european football, unlike Hughes as a manager, who has won nothing. For Christ's sake let's give him a chance! This was a great result tonight - let's stick with him and enjoy the ride.

Damocles said:
moomba said:

I backed Pearce.
I backed Sven.
I backed Hughes.
I back Mancini.

Same here, I have always found it distasteful the habit of some supporters (and it is a habit) of wanting the head of a manager the first time we hit choppy waters

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.