Now..... About the Mancini Out Threads.

scorer said:
Are the people who follow City going to get behind the man, at least until the end of the season?

We witnessed a glimpse of what is possible.

We were awesome

We have missed Tevez and had he been here I believe we would still be in the Cup.

So come on forget Hughes, Morinho and give the man a chance. He deserves our support.
I'll say one thing; you've got some neck!

maineroadman said:
Yeh . Lets wait Mackenzie. But you and all the other tossers who have been baiting Mancini take heed! This is a man who has an enviable record in european football, unlike Hughes as a manager, who has won nothing. For Christ's sake let's give him a chance! This was a great result tonight - let's stick with him and enjoy the ride.

I beg your fookin pardon?

When did I bait Mancini??

If you look back over my posts I was mindful of the performances of late, but I have ALWAYS wanted him to be given time.

Fookin apologise!!!

And therein lies the problem. You think that I say "let's wait" after a City win is because I want Mancini out? Far from it.

I said it because I want him to be given time, and not have to see the same old shit on here if we lose the next game.

Just quickly worked this out from the programme, pretty sure it's right but feel free to double check and humble me if I've got it wrong!

10 league Games Pre Mancini: W 2 D 7 L 1 - Points = 13

Goals For 18 Goals Against 19 = -1

10 League games post Mancini: W 6 D 2 L 2 - Points = 20

Goals For 19 Goals Against 8 = +11

I think all in all we should be satisfied with that. We've picked up more points, improved hugely at the back and to my surprise scored more goals too. If you break it down into home and away fixtures both stack up more favourably than the prior 10 games (13 points to 9 at home, 7 points to 4 away) and the comparitve fixtures (i.e teams we've met twice in these runs) are also slightly better since Mancini arrived.

This is not meant in any way as a dig at Hughes who I did like, it's just an attempt to highlight that despite some of the doom and gloom that's been banded about in recent weeks we've actually seen an improvment in our overall return and performed pretty well! Yes the brand of football hasn't been that pleasing on the eye at times but we're still scoring more goals so imagine what it will be like when the players do settle fully in to the new system! I'm a big fan of Mancini and was from what I saw of his days at Inter, I hope he's given the time and support to take our club places.

Damocles said:
moomba said:
I wonder what percentage of those that want Mancini sacked were those that defended Les after 18 months of non achievement.

Is there anyone out there that wanted Hughes sacked, and now want Mancini sacked.

I backed Pearce.
I backed Sven.
I backed Hughes.
I back Mancini.

I'm in no position to determine who is and isn't competent enough to run a football team, as my knowledge about football is limited to watching a few games a week. Therefore, the only logical thing to do is back a manager and allow it to take it's natural course.

That's nice, but it wasn't the question.

jimharri said:
scorer said:
Are the people who follow City going to get behind the man, at least until the end of the season?

We were awesome

We have missed Tevez and had he been here I believe we would still be in the Cup.

So come on forget Hughes, Morinho and give the man a chance. He deserves our support.
I'll say one thing; you've got some neck!

Thanks for that, cant say I could repay the compliment.

I unlike many on here have always been consistent.

IMO Hughes was a crap manager - regardless of who he was in charge of and I didnt want him in Charge at City, and I said so from very early on.

Mancini is a quality manager and he DOES deserve a chance and time, bearing in mind the fact he took over a complete Hughes squad.

But thanks for the comment.

Damocles said:
moomba said:
I wonder what percentage of those that want Mancini sacked were those that defended Les after 18 months of non achievement.

Is there anyone out there that wanted Hughes sacked, and now want Mancini sacked.

I backed Pearce.
I backed Sven.
I backed Hughes.
I back Mancini.

I'm in no position to determine who is and isn't competent enough to run a football team, as my knowledge about football is limited to watching a few games a week. Therefore, the only logical thing to do is back a manager and allow it to take it's natural course.

I backed Pearce
I backed Sven
I back Mancini

scorer said:

We were awesome

pity you didn't think the same regarding the previous incumbent

The fucking morons who make those threads should be named and shamed - thaksinsoldier and chazmcfc not to mention that thick **** with the fish as his name who was telling us that Mancini is a clown

Absolutely ridiculous people questioning a proven guy who's adapting to the prem and learning about his new team and has only been in charge for a couple of months. No excuse for it. Just the same as writing Average Carlos off after 2 months or whatever it was

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.