Now..... About the Mancini Out Threads.

leewill31 said:
scorer said:
Are the people who follow City going to get behind the man, at least until the end of the season?

We witnessed a glimpse of what is possible.

We were awesome

We have missed Tevez and had he been here I believe we would still be in the Cup.

So come on forget Hughes, Morinho and give the man a chance. He deserves our support.

love the irony of your post mate,its all most as if you are taking the piss out of your self!

great game today and it shows how important tevez is to us in reaching that top 4 spot.

It's called recognising a quality manger when you see one and an not quality manager when you see one.

scorer said:
Are the people who follow City going to get behind the man, at least until the end of the season?

We were awesome

We have missed Tevez and had he been here I believe we would still be in the Cup.

So come on forget Hughes, Morinho and give the man a chance. He deserves our support.
While one Swallow does not make a Summer .One defeat does not meen a Disaster .The Manager has hardly had a Chance to get his Seat Warm .When others on hear call for his head so soon I just cant get my head round it

de niro said:
scorer said:
Was a great performance dont you agree Bill?

the second half was, in the first half we were very poor, lucky really we were only playing chelsea.

In the first half we were organised and contained Chelsea limiting them to a few chances which to me showed good management.

It was very encouraging to see there was the desire and spirit present to enable them to come back fromgoing a goal down.

The second half we were in control and deserved the victory.

de niro said:
against 9 men? hughes would have been in double figures.

I know your only jesting you little tinker....
However, technically it was 11 v 11 when they gave away the penalty for the 3rd goal.

Bobby, Bobby, Bobby

scorer said:

We were awesome

Some should of done the same with the previous manager...

you know how it is threadstarter...
there is no middle ground in football. you're either the greatest thing or the worst ever.
any team that changes managers regularly never ever gets stability. granted the football you guys are playing now is not too pleasing on the eye, at the end of the day 3 points is 3 points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.