now we can have a day out :)

i kne albert davy said:
I must be the only one who fancied turning Utd over in the final that would have just completed their misery this season.

I'd give us more of a chance of winning the final against the rags than against sunderland so yeah I definitely preferred we played the sewer scum

Should be a good day out. A few Sunderland fans in extended family so might make a day of it I think. Can't be doing with United bell-***s. Kicked off in 2011 in FA Cup semi-final so it should be a good atmosphere.

Sunderland just knows how to make us work for a win. So we have to field the strongest side possible with more sound tactics this time around.

I can't wait for the final!

I just hope we turn up and not repeat what happened against Wigan last season, let's not forget as well Sunderland are one of our bogey teams so this game will be a test for our boys!

After what happened to us at the semi from their brave knuckle draggers, I'm now looking forward to a pleasant day out with no trouble and a relaxed day.

I punched the air in delight when Sunderland won.

It will be a much better day all round, and if they beat us, then fair play to them.

karen7 said:
The lads wont let another wigan happen

it's not a done deal yet, but I think you're right... they won't be complacent or take anything for granted

(and I'll not be relaxing until we've scored our second first half goal - IF that's the way it goes)

-- Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:35 am --

Champions2012! said:
i kne albert davy said:
I must be the only one who fancied turning Utd over in the final that would have just completed their misery this season.

I'd give us more of a chance of winning the final against the rags than against sunderland so yeah I definitely preferred we played the sewer scum

^^^^ this is also true; we would have steam-rollered anything coming out of Salford

Sunderland present a tougher more-motivated team

i kne albert davy said:

I just kept having visions of Uinted beating us in the final. It could have been a huge turning point for them under Moyes, kind of like a mini Crystal palace moment for Ferguson all those years ago.

I'm a pesamistic sod though.

If we get an early goal then this could be a fun day out, if it stays 0-0 and turns into the usual Sunderland away robbery that we all know and loath then it could be a terrible day. I'd have much prefered United, their defence can't live with us (or most teams for that matter)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.