now we can have a day out :)

Champions2012! said:
I am genuinely concerned they might sack Moyes now...
Not a chance mate!
But back on subject,March the 2nd will be a friendly day out now,we can relax,have a few beers,chat to the Mackems etc.

BlueT said:
Will be great day out for families now, makems are decent fans.

I wonder if we will get are normal end, Green Man etc?

Very likely. Most blues know their way around making it easier for transport and pedestrians around ground, police will make sure this happens.

Gingers Dad said:
Don't understand why people wouldn't have taken their kids if we'd have played the rags. It's a cup final, I would never let my lads miss it because of them.
I know where your coming from and now I'm definitely taking my young boy to his first (hopefully not last) trip to wembley.was seriously debating whether to go against them tw*ts just because of the tension,the bell**nds and the flying objects!!! My sons safety comes first before any kind of pride.if anything happened to him I wouldn't be responsible for my actions ;)

looking forward to the final , will be a good day out , and we owe sunderland , they have robbed us on a few occasions recently , a shame we couldnt have humiliated the rags at wembley , but at least my grandkids will now be safe on the day

Gingers Dad said:
Don't understand why people wouldn't have taken their kids if we'd have played the rags. It's a cup final, I would never let my lads miss it because of them.

I went round to Mc Donalds with my kids after the game and didnt realise it was United side...was fronted up by about 5 of them.

I think the fact I am 6ft 2 and over 16st meant they thought twice about attacking us ...one even said its open season.

I told mine that we would go into Wembley Central if it was them as Wembley Park was their station and thats where most Blues got picked off.

They are cowards most of them and tried it on again at the Charity Shield but this time I saw loads getting a good kicking as no kids mainly blokes.Have to say I didnt mind it after my experience at the Semi.

Sunderland hard as nails but real men so will be a great day regardless of the score.

One thing I noticed against Wigan was that there seemed to be loads of kids with grandperants. The grandperants were dressed in none football stuff and the kids had football shirts on carrying flags. Said to my mates that due to wigans average gate that these kids may have been to their first ever game taken as a treat by their rugby following grandperants. And to boot saw their team lift a trophy in their first live game. Those thoughts we had,made loosing bare able. We spent ages outside a pub after ,watching fans of all ages in dark blue shirts loving the day, all felt top of the world,some I guess thought they would never see this again. I wasn't feeling or being patronising. They were heart felt. I remember the second leg in 99. Was sat with my dad in platt lane. Would have taken just one major trophy in my lifetime that day believe me. Could never enjoy a day out at wembly like that if we played the rags. Win or loose. Not the same way.

I must be the only one who fancied turning Utd over in the final that would have just completed their misery this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.