Nuclear fallout bunkers

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by brass neck, 26 Mar 2018.

1. brass neck

brass neck

Well..... you say that.... yes the thought of such horrendous action doesn't bare thinking about. Slightly alarming that Putin will be forced to respond to this latest move. The US is presently forming what can best be described as a war cabinet with John Bolton the far right war hawk resuming his role as neocon warmonger in chief. Add to the fact tomorrow sees China come off the petrodollar with Russia and Saudi expected to go in with them America will react to that. It all adds up to the darkest times since the Cuban missile crisis.

2. mat

mat

I know Putin is a cunt but on this he's the voice of sanity. Listen to his interviews he's been consistent in saying well stick to treaties whilst the US tears them up. Economic war will be the first port of call.

3. grant1977

grant1977

I was same era mate. im sure the "refuge" will always work...not sure who will be on the radio either

4. Charlie Chuck

Charlie Chuck

It will probably be old punk Charlie Harper singing Warhead. I think he's probably more bombproof than any cockroach in the event of a nuclear strike

5. Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot

Even if you survived a nuclear war you'd only end up dying of starvation or thirst.... just embrace it, I plan to die in the middle of a wank.

6. inchy14

inchy14

stunned, dazed and still can't quite believe it!!
    The ultimate danger wank!!

7. idahoblues

idahoblues

8. Italian Manc

Italian Manc

Still some in the town centre:
    MANCHESTER'S nuclear bunkers - hidden 120ft beneath the streets between St Peter's Square and Piccadilly Gardens - are being refurbished and offered for rent as offices.
    https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...ews/nuclear-secret-under-city-streets-1198904

Ones in Didsbury and Cheadle destroyed in 2005 and 2007 to make way for some non bomb proof houses:
    https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/local-news/end-for-the-cold-war-nuclear-bunker-1155478
    https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/local-news/d-day-for-towns-nuclear-bunker-1155321

9. urban genie

urban genie

Well we can always go to anglesy instead.

10. Nascent Blues

Nascent Blues

Larson is a genius.