Nuri Sahin??

If/When Modric moves to Madrid do you think this potential Sahin deal might happen?<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:33 am --<br /><br />
Daz_Blue said:
If Madrid offered Sahin for Micah ..... would you do it ?
Not a chance

Daz_Blue said:
If Madrid offered Sahin for Micah ..... would you do it ?

i think if they offered sahin + money we should consider it , maybe sahin +8 million then we can hijack newcastle's target debuchy to fill in as RB , micah is great one of my favorites but we'll get 2 good players for about 7 million which is worth considering , but i dont think it'll happen

Homegrown, good, passionate and young. If he was a bit more clever in his play then he'd be perfect. As it is he is a must keep. I'd be very disappointed if he went for any money.

He is our SWP these days. We had to sell then. It no more. :-) love modern times.

He is the only club trained academy player we have in the side we would be off our rockers to let him go. As much as I would like Sahin not if it is at the expense of Micah.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.