Nuri Sahin??

Rammyblues said:
He is the only club trained academy player we have in the side we would be off our rockers to let him go. As much as I would like Sahin not if it is at the expense of Micah.

correct..

What the fuck is Marwoord doing....is he still on holdiays...
Sahin is to be signed by arsenal on season long loan....and for me he was the dream signing.......

A loan deal is a waste of time - Madrid rate this kid and don't want to sell him!

Cityinmyheart said:
Sahin is to be signed by arsenal on season long loan....and for me he was the dream signing.......
with no option to buy. Its a win win for both clubs. This gives Real the chance for Sahin to show his ability and sell him for big money next season. And this give Arsenal the chance to have some creativity while Wilshere is injured and it lets him time to recover in peace.

Mark my words Chelsea and City will be fighting for sahin in 12 months time for 20+ million pound cause he will do really well at arsenal

Cityinmyheart said:
According to...Marca

Yeah seems like he's gone to Arsenal on a 12 month loan, a real coup for them. Also therefore appears Real Madrid want to keep him, if the loan is with a view to buy however, then we've really missed out.

And who would he replace in our team? Nasri, Silva, Yaya Toure?

We can only have a 25 man squad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.