Nuri Sahin??

carlos92 said:
I thought Spurs were going to sign Moutinho once they have sold Modric to Real? I will like to see who is our midfield target is.

I don't want to jinx anything but I reckon he might be the transfer we want. World class player and has been for a while. Ready for the step up and hopefully our player come end of window. He will be expensive but will be a great buy imo. Now let's pray!

NipHolmes said:
carlos92 said:
I thought Spurs were going to sign Moutinho once they have sold Modric to Real? I will like to see who is our midfield target is.

I don't want to jinx anything but I reckon he might be the transfer we want. World class player and has been for a while. Ready for the step up and hopefully our player come end of window. He will be expensive but will be a great buy imo. Now let's pray!

I agree I am hoping we put a bid in for him.

Don't understand the point of a loan. Alonso is 30, Modric 27, Ozil 23, and Khedira 25. Loaning him won't magically open up a spot in that midfield, unless Sahin is willing to go on loan for about 3 years.

adorado30 said:
Train said:
Marvin said:
And who would he replace in our team? Nasri, Silva, Yaya Toure?

We can only have a 25 man squad

He's a deep lying playmaker. So he would fit next to Yaya Toure...

god this could've been a good move, fuck.

It could have been, but he probably would not seen much playing time in City. On top of that what if Real wants to sell him next year ? Real is dictating his loan move as they want him going to a club where he will play on a weekly basis and in Arsenal or Tottenham he will get that wish.
Ur mistaken then he would have easily gotten playing time with Barry injured and ndj possibly going, fits easily into our 4231/442 and is very good. Madrid got him for a reason as we as unbelievable for BVB. Don't kid urself whichever club gets him on loan, presumably spurs is getting a steal. Just think moutinho + sahin is pretty good if it ends up happening

No matter how good we all think he is and how perfectly he would do for us it seems he is not on Mancini's radar and therefore won't be joining us. I like Moutinho as well but there is another player we don't seem to be interested in. The only defensive midfield player on this forum we do seem to have been linked with is MVilla but posters do not seem to rate him.

For what it is worth I would have loved this player at City. :-(

Super David Silva 21 said:
Wenger on Sahin: "We did not sign anybody today, this report is wrong. We are not signing anybody at the moment - we are not close."

also said 'in the future you never know'

wenger is a serial liar anyways always denies everything. not to say that Sahin hasn't signed for them just, that wenger cant be trusted on issues like these

why would Spurs sell them Modric if it means bitter rivals Arsenal strengthen by getting Sahin

Blue Haze said:
Don't understand the point of a loan. Alonso is 30, Modric 27, Ozil 23, and Khedira 25. Loaning him won't magically open up a spot in that midfield, unless Sahin is willing to go on loan for about 3 years.
That is the point of the loan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.