Oasis reunion

I hope you can get over the fact Noel probably doesn’t use social media.

If that’s your main issue today, you must be doing well in all other aspects of life.

View attachment 129909

I’ll post it again, in case you missed it the first time.

Have a corned beef sarnie with red sauce and chill out mate. It really isn’t worth it.
I'm perfectly chilled - honestly. I've got chicken, stuffing and red sauce for dinner today. Not as good as corned beef but I'm looking forward to them at 13:00 all the same.

I'll be honest with you now. When you first posted that he probably didn't know how to use Twitter, I wrongly assumed you were one of the thundercunts who have littered this thread with anti-Oasis shite because they're miserable. I thought you were implying that he's thick.

I'm big enough to admit I mis-read it and you were actually saying he probably doesn't know how to use it because he doesn't do social media.

This is what happens when the nay-sayers invade our thread. Everyone seems like the enemy.

I hope you can forgive me. Love you x

I'm perfectly chilled - honestly. I've got chicken, stuffing and red sauce for dinner today. Not as good as corned beef but I'm looking forward to them at 13:00 all the same.

I'll be honest with you now. When you first posted that he probably didn't know how to use Twitter, I wrongly assumed you were one of the thundercunts who have littered this thread with anti-Oasis shite because they're miserable. I thought you were implying that he's thick.

I'm big enough to admit I mis-read it and you were actually saying he probably doesn't know how to use it because he doesn't do social media.

This is what happens when the nay-sayers invade our thread. Everyone seems like the enemy.

I hope you can forgive me. Love you x
Ah, okay, makes sense. No worries.

If he did use it, 99% would be winding up the red half of our city!

The Gallagher are anything but miserable. They’re proper berting wind up merchants.

I’m really looking forward to how it all plays out.

Sorry I made you inadvertently grumpy.

Last edited:
lol not a chance mate.

The pair of cheeky bastards.
My friend in Amsterdam says she would love it if they did a gig there but she can't afford the prices being suggested. She said "they might be rich, but I'm bloody not."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.