Oasis reunion

By the time the concerts come around I think a few people going will actually feel a bit worn out by the hype and hoping to just get it over. And the coked-up middle-aged cagooles won't want it to stop.

It's like those school age fads. If you are stilll playing with pogs, pokemon cards and crazy bones nowadays, you're usually a little bit sad.
what was cool when you were 16 isnt cool when you are 40 according to my nieces and nephews, apparently im too old for this shit nowadays lol

It's called creative journalism. Adds to the hype.

As I said in another post, I fully expect that there'll be even more this time round, kids with their internet savvy, smartphones and all that.

The hype is particularly strong with this one considering that they've done nowt special since the third album.

They're the 21st century Rolling Stones.
It won’t be hype selling the tour out it will be actual people
and not miserable ones like you hopefully

what was cool when you were 16 isnt cool when you are 40 according to my nieces and nephews, apparently im too old for this shit nowadays lol

Lol never !
My lad when 25 took me to the Etihad for liams gig. Hopefully we are both going to an oasis gig.
I still wear a smock or a parker in the winter, growing old disgracefully :)

A girl on Twitter has showed some good entrepreneurial skills.

She lives right next to Heaton Park and has said that anyone who can get her a ticket can pitch a tent in her back garden and save on extortionate hotel fees.

She’s now got dozens, if not hundreds, of people aiming to book an additional ticket, to take her up on the offer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.