Oasis reunion

Seems an odd discussion. Thanks for it though.
I've seen a lot of shit written about Oasis this week and people speculating about things they know fuck all about, but you pontificating that Noel Gallagher doesn't know how to use Twitter because his account only follows four other accounts is probably the most bizarre.

I've seen a lot of shit written about Oasis this week and people speculating about things they know fuck all about, but you pontificating that Noel Gallagher doesn't know how to use Twitter because his account only follows four other accounts is probably the most bizarre.
I posted a joke. Someone else first said that Noel likely doesn’t use twitter. I then suggested he was right and you’ve jumped on me.

I honestly don’t care if he uses Twitter or not. The signs suggest that he doesn’t.

What you wish to do with my opinion is up to you. It is of no relevance to anyone else.

I posted a joke. Someone else first said that Noel likely doesn’t use twitter. I then suggested he was right and you’ve jumped on me.

I honestly don’t care if he uses Twitter or not. The signs suggest that he doesn’t.

What you wish to do with my opinion is up to you. It is of no relevance to anyone else.
Aah right. You should've put a smiley face at the end of your post and then I'd have known it was a joke. I'm seeing it in a different light now and haven't stopped chuckling for over a minute. Nice one.

Aah right. You should've put a smiley face at the end of your post and then I'd have known it was a joke. I'm seeing it in a different light now and haven't stopped chuckling for over a minute. Nice one.
I hope you can get over the fact Noel probably doesn’t use social media.

If that’s your main issue today, you must be doing well in all other aspects of life.

IMG_6432.jpeg

I’ll post it again, in case you missed it the first time.

Have a corned beef sarnie with red sauce and chill out mate. It really isn’t worth it.

About a quarter of this thread is filled with miserable cunts telling us that Oasis don't interest them, they only liked 3 songs, Prodigy were better, the demand for tickets is exaggerated, it's being over-hyped, their music was easy to play or any other such bollocks.

How on earth is it being overhyped. Noel and Liam put a date in an Oasis style logo onto X on Sunday, they then announced the would be touring in 2025 and that tickets would be on sale this Saturday.

The rest of it is coming off the back of the public interest and the demand for tickets. By its very nature, that isn't "over-hype", it's simply hype.

Fucking bore off to the "Stupid little things that bug you..." thread and have your tantrum on there.

well said.

i knew straight away the usual moaning toss pots will be out in force,It's the same to be fair when anything big happens nowadays - If Lennon and Harrison come back from the dead to reform The Beatles and play a gig it would be the same negative bollox 'they should have stayed dead', 'The Stones were much better live', 'don't believe the hype, not that many interested'

He openly states his hate for social media and never uses the internet.
So very unlikely he uses twitter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.