Oasis reunion

It often amazes me how some nomark given a platform in the media writes shite like this. They were a band not political figures and at their peak the biggest band in the world. Millions got pleasure from their music and still do. Every concert they play will sell.out easily. I'm not sure anybody would go to hear that plank speak if they were paid to attend.
Sounds like a right bitter ****. He managed to dig out a couple of comments from Liam going back over 20 years that, while not exactly pc (especially in the present day), were clearly Liam being his usual wumming self and not exactly being serious. I'd concede that Noel has said more offensive things than Liam and done it much more recently but the author of the article relinquishes all that by then going on to big up Pulp over Oasis as being morally superior, yet Jarvis Cocker was the instigator of one of the more controversial moments in music history at the 1996 Brit awards.

I don't buy that Oasis are the band of "flag shaggers" and racists one bit. They're incredibly popular both at home and abroad and as such there will be people from all political persuasions who like them. And if the prick who penned that piece really does think that Liam holds prehistoric views then perhaps he should read this:

Paul Heaton at CO-OP £35
New Order at wythenshawe £61
Manics/Suede at castlefield £60

all those are better bands than Oasis and charged appropriately.

Anybody struggling for tickets see this lad.....

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1724936834371.jpg
    FB_IMG_1724936834371.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 13
Us northerners will always have that ingrained “is it worth that” instilled in us.

Most can probably afford the prices. Not all will deem them value for money and those won’t buy.

Both reasonings are fine. You pays your money* and takes your choice.

If you feel you might have a big sense of missing out after the event, buy a ticket if you can.

*or doesn’t.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.