Oasis reunion

I’m not paying that much. Don’t care how much I love their music.

There’s more than enough people with more than enough money to sell out at all venues on all nights so they’ll say it’s a justified price, but I think that’s an unreasonable price for people on much more meagre wages to afford.

It was only £60 to see Noel at Wythenshawe Park last year and £80 for Liam at Co-Op Live a few months ago.

I’ll wait and see if anyone’s offloading them on the cheap nearer the time - people who end up on holiday or at a wedding or ill so can’t go. Always is for these sort of things.
So put the two individual amounts together and it’s perfectly priced…

if they got the demand Oasis has then they wouldn't be those prices. it's supply and demand as always.
of course, from their first reported punch up on a ferry to ostend in 91 they have publicised themselves brilliantly, and are a comercial wonder, still when I pick put one of my many vinyls to casually listen to Oasis are never first pick over Suede/housemartins or beautiful south/pulp/manics/ doves/ the coral/james and many more.

Last edited:
Those prices (if true) are pretty much what I expected and aren’t that outrageous considering the general price of concert tickets these days.
Certainly won’t put me off.

Exactly. When you factor in the costs of putting the shows on I think it's pretty fair. Ain't cheap to put those stages up and keep the lights on. Will be doing the last show on the Saturday. They'll have ironed out any kinks by then hopefully!

musically they are very much better and many music fans will agree output wise they win hands down, comercially they are not as good as Oasis at PR.
You say all that as though it’s a fact when it’s just your opinion.
Pretending Oasis are only successful due to marketing and PR is pretty laughable.

of course, from their first reported punch up on a ferry to ostend in 91 they have publicised themselves brilliantly, and are a comercial wonder, still when I pick put one of my many vinyls to casually listen to Oasis are never first puck ovrr Suede/housemartins or beautiful south/pulp/manics/ doves/ the coral/james and many more.
So just your personal choice then? That’s cool, that’s what’s great about music. Something out there for everyone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.