Oasis reunion

You say all that as though it’s a fact when it’s just your opinion.
Pretending Oasis are only successful due to marketing and PR is pretty laughable.
I never said that though, did I?

it was put to me thry generate more interest so were better, I just said along with talent they promote themselves as cultural icons also.

never said they were not good musically, just not £80 better than suede the manics or New order

I never said that though, did I?

it was put to me thry fenerate more interest so were better, I just said along with talent they promote themselves as cultural icons also.

never said they were not good musically, just not £80 better than suede the manics or New order
But they are £80 better to some people.
I wouldn’t bother jumping on a plane, spending hundreds on a hotel and hundreds on a tickets for a few days for any of the acts you mention.
It’s all relative.

Look how angry this fucking freak from the Grauniad is that the British working class are happy about something.
I stopped reading at, ‘It’s no coincidence that Oasis are the band of choice for flag-shaggers and Reform voters’.

When the hypocrite, not a dozen words earlier, bemoans the Gallaghers’ use of the words ‘snowflake’ and ‘woke’.

Using his own words; Hint: when anyone uses the words ‘flag shagger’ as an insult, they’re immediately emblazoning other words across their own forehead, which also begin with an ‘f’ and an ‘s’.

Just another bitter weasel from the swathes of bitter weasels in society who hate white straight working-class Jack-the-lads who aren’t quite PC (certainly not two decades ago). They’d love to see us never have a single moment’s enjoyment for the rest of our lives.

No surprise it’s the Grauniad though - they’re the biggest set of City hating cunts in the entire media world.

Last edited:
But they are £80 better to some people.
I wouldn’t bother jumping on a plane, spending hundreds on a hotel and hundreds on a tickets for a few days for any of the acts you mention.
It’s all relative.
Well of course it is, £148 to me is overpriced, the fact many bands are pushing back on the post covid gig rip off prices many promoters have charged it would not have been hard for them to follow suit.

Though it probably is more SJM setting these prices and creaming a lot off the top.

Well of course it is, £148 to me is overpriced, the fact many bands are pushing back on the post covid gig rip off prices many promoters have charged it would not have been hard for them to follow suit.

Though it probably is more SJM setting these prices and creaming a lot off the top.
I agree to an extent but they are going to strike while the irons hot.
These gigs were always going to be a sell out at whatever the price.
I imagine there will be many like me who will go to this as a one off.
I’d be unlikely to do another gig of theirs unless they produced a new album that got me excited.

If they were doing nothing but Definitely Maybe from start to finish, I'd be after a ticket for this. Good luck to you all when they go on sale, though. I remember how chuffed I was when the Mondays (kind of) reformed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.