Oasis reunion

It would be double that if the Prodigy was in the line up.

*Just kidding. Don't shoot me*

I actually saw Prodigy as a warm up before Oasis in 96 - I couldn't believe it, they bloody smashed it, they was so good, in fact after their set and when Liam and Noel walked out me and my mates who all got tickets easily booed them and left after 2 songs, they were so shit, awful. but Prodigy were amazing, much better than Oasis.

I actually saw Prodigy as a warm up before Oasis in 96 - I couldn't believe it, they bloody smashed it, they was so good, in fact after their set and when Liam and Noel walked out me and my mates who all got tickets easily booed them and left after 2 songs, they were so shit, awful. but Prodigy were amazing, much better than Oasis.

You should try to lighten up a bit.

Got a point. Foo Fighters had to support them in Cardiff in 2005 and Dave Grohl was on a mission, they were outstanding as ever. When they went off he said enjoy the main show, and now you can see Oasis as well.

Got a point. Foo Fighters had to support them in Cardiff in 2005 and Dave Grohl was on a mission, they were outstanding as ever. When they went off he said enjoy the main show, and now you can see Oasis as well.

Like Muhammad Ali being the undercard for Derek Chisora.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.