Oasis reunion

I think the whole point of the Oasis music and the reunion is to reach out to new fans so they buy the back catalogue and live the dream that others have already lived, Yes loyal fans are going to say LOOK I've got all my badges and Cds box sets and ticket stubs and yes I am Oasis number 1 fan where my ticket,

But I feel this reunion is going to be around for some years and many tours will happen, Every year it will be flogged to death with stadium tours and even new music released by Oasis.

You are going to see this sort of thing happen all the time with bands getting back together for world tours,
It's the new way to sell music ? The days of CDs or vinyls or selling music on the internet with hits don't make enough money anymore,

All the Big bands sold the rights to their back catalogue years ago and now doing reunion tours is the only way of making money, £150 cheapest tickets at Heaton Park WOW, Fuck me at least Dick Turpin wore a mask when robbing the people.

See you there mate.

Nah it really won't.

It will be worth it for those that have never seen them as this could be the only time , but if you have a couple of times already easily given a miss at these prices
I've seen them five times and there is no way I will be paying the prices that have been suggested. On the other hand my youngest is going to try and get a ticket because he wasn't born when the Maine Road gigs were staged. So he is desperate to see them. By the way tickets for that Maine Road gig were £17.50. My how times have changed.

I think the whole point of the Oasis music and the reunion is to reach out to new fans so they buy the back catalogue and live the dream that others have already lived, Yes loyal fans are going to say LOOK I've got all my badges and Cds box sets and ticket stubs and yes I am Oasis number 1 fan where my ticket,

But I feel this reunion is going to be around for some years and many tours will happen, Every year it will be flogged to death with stadium tours and even new music released by Oasis.

You are going to see this sort of thing happen all the time with bands getting back together for world tours,
It's the new way to sell music ? The days of CDs or vinyls or selling music on the internet with hits don't make enough money anymore,

All the Big bands sold the rights to their back catalogue years ago and now doing reunion tours is the only way of making money, £150 cheapest tickets at Heaton Park WOW, Fuck me at least Dick Turpin wore a mask when robbing the people.
Fair comment, I don't think that they've said this is their last tour either yet have they?

I wouldn't normally go to gigs nowadays. My body is knackered, I like a brew just before bed at 10pm. 64 in a few weeks time. I don't enjoy the journey to the Etihad 12hrs in a car is to long.

But I do all of these because my lad likes to take me. It takes me days to get over a matchday trip lol.

The father and son time is something you can't buy, the ex got the house all I can leave him with is memories.

It's because of me my lad likes Oasis and most Manchester bands, plus he is City mad.

He took me to the villa game (3-2), there and back in one day. Than on the Wednesday we were back for Liams gig at the Etihad lol. I was knackered for days.

We are trying for the Wembley dates, we both go in our gagooles and bucket hats lol.

Oasis meant alot to me in the 90's living in Kent surrounded my plastic rags. Here was a mega group giving it large, proudly letting everyone know they are City fans. Even with us being shit. Proud to be mancs, only Bonehead was a rag.
Oasis we're my music and still are listening to them or their individual stuff daily.

I did something I said I would never do but at the Brighton away game last season I got a selfie with Noel ( sorry Noel ).
I just had to lol

Ramble over lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.