Oasis reunion

I will be crucified for suggesting this but there really needs to be a points system for gigs. It is toss how many will miss out on this gig who have frequently attended smaller gigs over the years and have attended previous oasis, LG and NGHFB gigs.

It would entice people to attend gigs more and give the music industry as a whole a boost and greater exposure for newer bands.

I think the whole point of the Oasis music and the reunion is to reach out to new fans so they buy the back catalogue and live the dream that others have already lived, Yes loyal fans are going to say LOOK I've got all my badges and Cds box sets and ticket stubs and yes I am Oasis number 1 fan where my ticket,

But I feel this reunion is going to be around for some years and many tours will happen, Every year it will be flogged to death with stadium tours and even new music released by Oasis.

You are going to see this sort of thing happen all the time with bands getting back together for world tours,
It's the new way to sell music ? The days of CDs or vinyls or selling music on the internet with hits don't make enough money anymore,

All the Big bands sold the rights to their back catalogue years ago and now doing reunion tours is the only way of making money, £150 cheapest tickets at Heaton Park WOW, Fuck me at least Dick Turpin wore a mask when robbing the people.

I think the whole point of the Oasis music and the reunion is to reach out to new fans so they buy the back catalogue and live the dream that others have already lived, Yes loyal fans are going to say LOOK I've got all my badges and Cds box sets and ticket stubs and yes I am Oasis number 1 fan where my ticket,

But I feel this reunion is going to be around for some years and many tours will happen, Every year it will be flogged to death with stadium tours and even new music released by Oasis.

You are going to see this sort of thing happen all the time with bands getting back together for world tours,
It's the new way to sell music ? The days of CDs or vinyls or selling music on the internet with hits don't make enough money anymore,

All the Big bands sold the rights to their back catalogue years ago and now doing reunion tours is the only way of making money, £150 cheapest tickets at Heaton Park WOW, Fuck me at least Dick Turpin wore a mask when robbing the people.
You really think the brothers can keep a lid on it for any length of time?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.