Oasis reunion

If the coun il are charging as normal
well Heaton park hire for event 25000+ is £2500 per day plus £2.10 per person

So 65000 per day is £1,400000 cost on hire add equiprment and staff lets say £1 million a day in costs

ticket sales before agent fees will bring in £8,775000 per day
They're going to make a killing, naturally. It was always a money grab but at the end of the day it's their job. There's no reason they can't still put on a great show. It'll be worth it for the nostalgia alone.

What a fucking knobhead. If you don't like oasis fair enough.

This twat has two aerials sticking out of his head. Seems to be having a worst mid live crisis than I had. Its a half hearted attempt to be a 50yr old punk.

He reads like all the anti oasis fans down saff who don't understand the manc humour. Soft southerners would say how rude and up their own arses the Gallaghers are. Me I'll be laughing at what they said, I saw it as a piss take lol.

Like the Royal Family so many of my southern mates don't get it.

What cunty attitude is that? Give me an example from the last 12 months.
I’ve not even thought about either of them in the last 12 months so I’ve no idea what they’ve been up to but I know what I’m seeing now.

Simon Price ( who ) just had to Google him, says he is a pop expert lololol.

Why he is trying to be a punk if he is into pop music like Steps, and all the other shit that makes uo pop music. I'm into Oasis and don't give a fuck about Simon Cowell pop music shit. I'm still living in the 90's lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.