Oasis reunion

Is this dynamic pricing an actual thing when people are getting through now!?

I’ll be fuming I’ll be fuming if I’ve waited 5+ hours and the prices have shot up!!
Definitely is
Tried for croke park earlier got all th way through then and all left was inflated tickets and VIP shit
Didn’t get any and left

Fucking waste of a morning

Got in the queue at 23,000. Eventually got to the front. It said that date wasn't available, do you want another. I said yes and it put me back in a queue at 220,000. Just got down to 164,000 and the app inexpicably refreshed and chucked me out.

I give up

Fucking waste of a morning

Got in the queue at 23,000. Eventually got to the front. It said that date wasn't available, do you want another. I said yes and it put me back in a queue at 220,000. Just got down to 164,000 and the app inexpicably refreshed and chucked me out.

I give up
You want multiple browsers on a couple of devices, ideally laptop/tablet rather than phone.

You want multiple browsers on a couple of devices, ideally laptop/tablet rather than phone.
I had all sorts running. The only one that gave me any kind of progress was the ticketmaster app on my phone

Gigs and Tours and Live nation didn't even let me get to the queue !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.