Oasis reunion

got through 20 mins ago looks like murrayfield is sold out tried every ticket option just loads for a while then says search again
My mate bought 4 platinum for the 9th at Murrayfield... Silly money though... £462.50 each...

He may sell them if they put extra dates on but then I guess you'll be able to buy a cheaper one then too...

We paid £130 each for 4 at the same gig... We'll spend a week near Alnwick and make the most of the trip

I wouldn't worry too much, they'll definitely do extra gigs. No way they are going to let Take That and Taylor Swift keep the record for most gigs at Wembley

My mate bought 4 platinum for the 9th at Murrayfield... Silly money though... £462.50 each...

He may sell them if they put extra dates on but then I guess you'll be able to buy a cheaper one then too...

We paid £130 each for 4 at the same gig... We'll spend a week near Alnwick and make the most of the trip
I’d maybe take them if I don’t get a ticket when they release more dates

Is this dynamic pricing an actual thing when people are getting through now!?

I’ll be fuming I’ll be fuming if I’ve waited 5+ hours and the prices have shot up!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.