Oasis reunion

It would have been around that time but I honestly don't remember him arriving on a motorbike.
Did he appear more than once at the venue?
I don't think so, saw him again but that was at the Kings Hall, Belle Vue, must have been the same one, I know it was a Sunday night, my mum and dad took me and a mate, dropped us off and waited for us afterwards, was about 13 years old.

Shocking what he got up to, he tried to buy a house in the Saddleworth area a few years ago but the locals got wind of it and he was "encouraged" not to move there.

Gigs and tours & see tickets I haven’t been able to even get on their site all morning.

Under 20k now but think it’s probably futile…

I had all sorts running. The only one that gave me any kind of progress was the ticketmaster app on my phone

Gigs and Tours and Live nation didn't even let me get to the queue !!!
Fair enough. I got lucky as a mate got in quickly, so I stopped trying as I needed to leave the house.

Update final countdown some thing went wrong we could not reserve your tickets. Weds 16th Heaton Park no one in the family got tickets
Warning when you get to the final it throws you back to the beginning rather watch football

Capitalism needs a reset, getting screwed left right and centre. There's an article in the mirror today about the cost of food at gigs. Over a tenner for loaded chips at the coop and 8 quid for a pint!
Yep, it's as if over a hundred quid is acceptable, I get supply and demand but I'm getting priced out of concerts. Only pay £485 for my padded seat (FOC) in East Stand L 2, £160 for one concert is just too much, I'd love to go but I'd be needing a piss every half hour.

I'm going to put Definitely Maybe on my CD player, stand in my garden and get Mrs H to throw pints of piss at me, that'll do.

Joined the queue this morning at just over 4000.
Got to the bit to choose the tickets, then enter my card security number, tick term and conditions, processing my order, still processing my order, still processing my order whilst the little timer was ticking away, still processing my order then it timed out, threw my out and now I rejoined at over 240,000 in the queue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.