Oasis reunion

If OASIS were earning £50 million each when the tickets were at MSRP, how much will they be earning now the scalping has officially started?

Eventually got offered £375 standing in Edinburgh but walked away. Ticketmaster deliberately holding back standing tickets they knew they could sell for twice face value later in the day. If that isn’t legalised touting dunno what is.

No comment from Liam and Noel about this on X. But they were warning people selling on tickets at a huge profit.

Never been into live music, mate, but I do feel for those who have got that far only to be met with ridiculous, extortionate prices.

Form a coalition, make it a thing to protest these prices and they could start by just saying "Fuck off I am not paying" I suspect though that in many cases the people who buy the tickets can easily afford them and don't care that they may have priced out a real fan by actually buying the tickets at the inflated prices.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.