Oasis reunion

FOCs still listen to folk music mate, you should meet my dad!

I like a good folk night myself.
Still love my music, mid 60's, not a day goes by without my eclectic collection getting an airing. Punk is my favourite but I like loads of genres, Springsteen who does a lot of folk based music, Paul Heaton, New Order, Frank Sinatra, plenty of Rock, a bit of soul, the odd classical track and even brass band music, life is so enhanced by music.

Last edited:
Still love my music, mid 60's, not a day goes by without my eclectic collection getting an airing. Punk is my favourite but I like loads of genres, Springsteen who does a lot of golf based music, Paul Heaton, New Order, Frank Sinatra, plenty of Rock, a bit of soul, the odd classical track and even brass band music, life is so enhanced by music.

It really is mate and the older you get the more you've listened to.

If the Bay City Rollers came out today the tickets would be snapped up by a bunch of 40 somethings with disposable cash whilst their 15 year old daughters would be told to stay at home.

Hope next time Liam and Noel want city tickets they have to go in a queue for 7 hours and then told to fuck off
Noel seen at the West Ham match in the first half enjoying it all from the stands.

He didn't look too bothered to me. Probably ambivalent to it all. Glad I only wasted a couple hours of my early AM on it. My wallet is thanking me.

No way are we paying £355… to stand in the park joke. Two more dates added Dublin. Because it’s the UK l
Sorry to all of you who missed out.

I guess for those of us who did get tickets we’ll see things you’ll never see
Maybe!! I don’t really wanna know!!

Ticket Master are taking the piss.

The queues are still live, people waiting in the queue are dropping by 1000+ at a time, and when you get to the buy a ticket page, all the tickets are gone, but there is no sold out sign.

Some fucker at Ticket Master has forgot to turn the Oasis ticket servers off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.