Oasis reunion

Once all the tickets are gone they’ll then do a live TV deal for at least a few of the concerts. Either that or listen in your car in the Sainsbury’s car park.
They won't risk live TV in case they have a shit night.
They'll record every show and then have a 'special' PPV TV and/or cinema showing of their best bits.

Cash cow. That’s all this is.

1725121346199.png

Blows my mind how some people are just not arsed about music.

Nothing personal at all but it just doesn’t compute.

Back when I was a nipper and dinosaurs ruled the earth your parents used to pop down to the pub and listen to the odd folk singer abuse a mandolin, now they wear neon clothes and pretend like they are 15 again, no buses mind they park their BM's and Audis a reasonable walking distance away or get a £50 Uber.

It's fucking scandalous.

I accepted I was unlikely to be successful today and would have begrudgingly taken it on the chin as I've seen them 5 times already.

But to actually get to the front of the queue after 6 hours only to find out that they've jacked the prices up by £200 has pissed me right off.

Everyone involved in that shitshow today should be ashamed of themselves, including Noel and Liam the pair of twats.
They claim they do it to stop touts. Bollocks, they've seen how much touts charge and thought we'll have some of that.

Back when I was a nipper and dinosaurs ruled the earth your parents used to pop down to the pub and listen to the odd folk singer abuse a mandolin, now they wear neon clothes and pretend like they are 15 again, no buses mind they park their BM's and Audis a reasonable walking distance away or get a £50 Uber.

FOCs still listen to folk music mate, you should meet my dad!

I like a good folk night myself.

Blows my mind how some people are just not arsed about music.

Nothing personal at all but it just doesn’t compute.
Fair enough pal.

I listen to music now and then but that’s about it. I can lie and listen to pink Floyd all day long and if I ever would’ve gone to watch a band live, it would have been them.

Concerts just don’t appeal to me though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.