Oasis reunion

Legalised touting. Nothing more. Cunts.
It's fucking scandalous.

I accepted I was unlikely to be successful today and would have begrudgingly taken it on the chin as I've seen them 5 times already.

But to actually get to the front of the queue after 6 hours only to find out that they've jacked the prices up by £200 has pissed me right off.

Everyone involved in that shitshow today should be ashamed of themselves, including Noel and Liam the pair of twats.

Just checked Swifts demographics mate and it's an eye opener, seems like those with the money are forcing out the actual people her music relates to . Mind you it isn't a surprise considering the cost of these tickets.
I thought she was about 25. That’s what I’ve learned today.

Just checked Swifts demographics mate and it's an eye opener, seems like those with the money are forcing out the actual people her music relates to . Mind you it isn't a surprise considering the cost of these tickets.

The thing I’d take from that is she has a big family audience to be fair. I’m in my 30s and everyone I know who went, went with their kids / mum / both etc as a family day out.

I tried all day, but I’m out of it now. I doubt there are any tickets left now.

The thing I’d take from that is she has a big family audience to be fair. I’m in my 30s and everyone I know who went, went with their kids / mum / both etc as a family day out.

Ohh there is definitely a reason for it mate, and all of those reasons revolve around money.

£150 is bad enough but the market price thing is truly outrageous
I'm not that keen on them else I'd be fucking raging

I really hope that they get a lot of pushback for this not that they care
That's the problem though they do not care
They're happy to live off their roots and background even though they've now lived in the south longer than they were here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.