Oasis reunion

Let’s be honest, it’s not dynamic pricing, it’s price gouging. The capacity of the venue is already set.

Ultimately though, enough people were still willing to pay top whack. I’m glad I wasn’t part of the melee as it’s way beyond justifiable for me for a single gig but anyone that has paid silly amounts, I really hope they enjoy it and they feel they get their moneys worth.
I got stung by 'dynamic pricing' for Springsteen at Murrayfield last year. It was the only chance I had and I went for it and then was fucked off with the quality of view I got for the premium seat. It was my fault and I won't do it again but it really is sharp practice as they know exactly what they are doing.

I got stung by 'dynamic pricing' for Springsteen at Murrayfield last year. It was the only chance I had and I went for it and then was fucked off with the quality of view I got for the premium seat. It was my fault and I won't do it again but it really is sharp practice as they know exactly what they are doing.
A one way practise, if a gig is selling slowly or not going to sell out they dont reduce the price.

Totally agree.
I understand the capitalist concept of supply and demand, but there is something fundamentally wrong about about offering a product such as entertainment at a price and basically putting it out for auction to your audience instead of at face value.

Oh for the days of queuing up at HMV for a paper ticket with a definite price on it.

Think about where this goes if we accept this. Wait for Spotify or AppleMusic to do the same when you want to listen to your favourite bands.
Instead of your €6.99 a month they start saying, sorry Oasis are very popular this month, that’ll cost you €36.99

There goes the music threads in here for a start. ;-)
No. we hardly pick anyone popular.

I hope there is legislation as it is one almighty rip off.

Anyway I have a question for you. Will dm.

Totally agree.
I understand the capitalist concept of supply and demand, but there is something fundamentally wrong about about offering a product such as entertainment at a price and basically putting it out for auction to your audience instead of at face value.

Oh for the days of queuing up at HMV for a paper ticket with a definite price on it.

Think about where this goes if we accept this. Wait for Spotify or AppleMusic to do the same when you want to listen to your favourite bands.
Instead of your €6.99 a month they start saying, sorry Oasis are very popular this month, that’ll cost you €36.99

There goes the music threads in here for a start. ;-)
I can't PM you. Can you PM me please.

Racing Club
@Racingclubvip
Ad

1f4a5.svg
WIN OASIS TICKETS
1f4a5.svg
Win 2 x tickets to see Oasis at Wembley in 2025!
1f60d.svg
Simply buy a share in one of our Racehorses (shares from £25) to be added to the ballot to win 2 x tickets
1f3c7.svg
Buy a share here → http://bit.ly/RChorses?twclid=2-39h8v8nk6j6vwqlaftfcv0zyoEvery share you buy = one entry in the draw
️
Like and Retweet for an additional entry

£25 to buy a share in a racehorse and win two tickets don’t know if it’s legit :)

They've sold their entire souls just for a few more quid when they're already very wealthy by most people's standards. When they 'represent" an area where many live from hand to mouth.
The merchandise will bring in millions more anyway. The mard arses.

Is Class War still going?

There's a superb Mancunian band featuring two brothers who never fall out and the band never split up, and tickets are always available at reasonable prices when they tour.
Here It Comes, and they are big Man City fans as well!
There is also no drop off in quality between their debut and recent albums.
Give The Slow Readers Club a go

Doves *

* their band went on hiatus until 2020, but the brothers put out music together during that time. An "Age Of Innocence" indeed.

They've probably got PR people telling them exactly how to handle this. Say nothing will maybe be the strategy. Wait for some other news to wipe this off the front page.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.