Oasis reunion

I wonder if Coop Live, CFG and OVG will start using dynamic pricing for tickets?

then reduction of demand would bring the ticket price down. I think the whole idea of dynamic pricing for tickets should be outlawed.

Let’s be honest, it’s not dynamic pricing, it’s price gouging. The capacity of the venue is already set.

Ultimately though, enough people were still willing to pay top whack. I’m glad I wasn’t part of the melee as it’s way beyond justifiable for me for a single gig but anyone that has paid silly amounts, I really hope they enjoy it and they feel they get their moneys worth.

That is the one that got me. They were quite coy about how much the tickets cost.
The surge pricing wasted a lot of time for a lot of people.
The artists use Ticketmwaster as cover for what they want to do anyway. I can see it from their point of view. Why sell the prices for say 150 when they are selling on stubhub etc for 300 to 400? That money should be going to the artists.

There havent released a record for years - so how could they isolate who their 'true' fans are?
They know from the DM tour that Liam just finished Co op live was worth the money he went to a lot of trouble to make the show worth it for fans Standing in a public park is not the same.
They know from record sales Liam and Noel both know who the true fans are. They have fan clubs as well
Oasis put out a statement any resale tickets for more than face value would be cancelled laughable because they don’t mind the official site doubling the price.

I wonder if Coop Live, CFG and OVG will start using dynamic pricing for tickets?
It’s inevitable.

I was looking at the Arsenal game to see how much tickets are. £77 in most areas and £49 for kids. No tickets showing yet but that’s what they will be. Won’t be long before it’s £100 a ticket for the big games.

then reduction of demand would bring the ticket price down. I think the whole idea of dynamic pricing for tickets should be outlawed.
Totally agree.
I understand the capitalist concept of supply and demand, but there is something fundamentally wrong about about offering a product such as entertainment at a price and basically putting it out for auction to your audience instead of at face value.

Oh for the days of queuing up at HMV for a paper ticket with a definite price on it.

Think about where this goes if we accept this. Wait for Spotify or AppleMusic to do the same when you want to listen to your favourite bands.
Instead of your €6.99 a month they start saying, sorry Oasis are very popular this month, that’ll cost you €36.99

There goes the music threads in here for a start. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.