Oasis reunion

It’ll definitely be a factor, but both brothers have always mentioned a fee that would make them do the gigs.

It’s business for them; nostalgia for the fans.
I’m sure City/OVG will present a fee that Oasis will find hard to turn down. And the fans will pay.

Outside of Manchester and London, depending on the number of concerts, I can’t see Oasis going anywhere else in the UK bar Cardiff and the Millennium stadium?

I’m sure City/OVG will present a fee that Oasis will find hard to turn down. And the fans will pay.

Outside of Manchester and London, depending on the number of concerts, I can’t see Oasis going anywhere else in the UK bar Cardiff and the Millennium stadium?
Far more likely to be at Heaton Park.

Far more likely to be at Heaton Park.

You could be right, but I don’t think so.

City and OVG will want them at the Etihad or the Coop Live Arena over multiple dates.

All guess work of course. We’ll soon find out if the growing rumours of a reunion are true?

They’ll be open to offers and take the most money for the least number of gigs!

You could be right, but I don’t think so.

City and OVG will want them at the Etihad or the Coop Live Arena over multiple dates.

All guess work of course. We’ll soon find out if the growing rumours of a reunion are true?
85000 people or 23000? Simple maths. The co op would need 40 nights to cover the demand.

85000 people or 23000? Simple maths. The co op would need 40 nights to cover the demand.

Etihad? 50,000+ capacity over multiple nights.

Obviously depends on the North stand works.

The 5 cranes would make an amazing backdrop to the concert stage at the North stand end of the Etihad.

You could be right though, we’ll see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.