Oasis reunion

‘ Other than an easy life’ - yeh who’d want that lol!

He smashed it with Oasis. Left the band at the right time, they had peaked long before the band split.

Went solo, found new found freedom, had 3/4 Number 1 Albums, toured all around the world and played to sold out arenas, venues and festivals. Best decision he made was leaving Oasis.
The best decision he made was surely forming Oasis.

Etihad? 50,000+ capacity over multiple nights.

Obviously depends on the North stand works.

The 5 cranes would make an amazing backdrop to the concert stage at the North stand end of the Etihad.

You could be right though, we’ll see.

Sam Lee
Has he ever gave an exclusive of anything???
Day 1 Oasis may reform next year, if Liam and Noel make up
Sources say they may decide to stay solo and stick with what that have
Day 2 oasis Reform
Day 3 sam lee athletic joint piece with someone who actually knows something

To a point.

I just think they will want go play their reunion gigs in Manchester.

City/CFG/Oak View will be all over this.

Oasis reforming, playing in their home City, at the Etihad Campus, is a no brainer.
You would think city would go big on this
I’d have ten nights booked at etihad
band reunion pics in the new city kits
Oasis city kit makes more sense now as well

I watched Noel in December and Liam at the co-op in June. They’re both still brilliant and these gigs should be immense if they happen!

I expect face value tickets to be £120+ but good luck getting one, the touts will sweep the majority up if its anything like the recent Liam gigs. Probs going to be going for four figures on viagogo - the demand will me HUGE.

Glastonbury wouldn’t surprise me either.
They’ll headline next year, they could play the Ethiad as the building work is the end the stage would be, but they’d have to stop work for that too happen and I just can’t see it, the whole of the north side would need to be cordoned off as well, it will be Heaton Park and Wembley. Rumours they are going to get £50 million I think it will be a lot more than that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.