Oasis reunion

Obviously depends on the North stand works
Sadly I don't think the Etihad will be an option next summer unless they delay the expansion works, which they won't. It's not like they'd want just a few nights anyway, the rumours are that they are doing a 10 night residency at Wembley. I don't think they'd manage to find a 14+ day gap in construction between the summer and the first home game to set everything up and then host the concerts. The pitch would surely have to be relaid after such a long stint as well. Most rumours suggest Heaton Park as the Manchester venue.

Sadly I don't think the Etihad will be an option next summer unless they delay the expansion works, which they won't. It's not like they'd want just a few nights anyway, the rumours are that they are doing a 10 night residency at Wembley. I don't think they'd manage to find a 14+ day gap in construction between the summer and the first home game to set everything up and then host the concerts. The pitch would surely have to be relaid after such a long stint as well. Most rumours suggest Heaton Park as the Manchester venue.
They will probably have cranes on the pitch still in July then they’d have to lay the new pitch. Etihad is a no go next season imo.

Oasis is my 20 year-old kid’s favo(u)rite band ever and would be over the moon to hop the pond to see them. I get a lot of FOCs would be there but they’ve a whole generation who’s never seen them. We saw Noel and HFBs a year or so ago in Portland OR and had a great time.
Going off Liam playing Definitely Maybe at the Co-op, he won't be disappointed Foggy..............

You just know that the prices will be a new low in taking the piss
Agreed that prices for live events are a piss take but as artists don't earn anything like they used to from music being streamed, it was inevitable.

That being said, Mrs Onholiday paid circa £375 face value to see Taylor Swift at Anfield this summer (for full disclosure it was classed as a 'VIP' ticket which seemed to give hee access to some slightly less busy toilets and give her a programme or similar).

That vs 120 notes to see the Gallaghers sing together again - I know where my monies at............. :-)

Be great if they got in a studio together and produce a new album? But we know it be 3 concerts of there best stuff and see how it sell then probably do a few more concerts! No mistake noel the one who wants it now because Divorce why's it has cost him a fortune

My ambivalence has now turned into full on fervent excitement. Part of it down to my daughter who(because of me) loves Oasis and has always said "I wish I could of got to see em dad". She's just seen LG for the first time at Leeds festival and was uber excited for months before. There's also the fact that I'm a nostalgic sod,but I just hope it's not a case of nostalgia isn't what it used to be. Also, I hear they want to smash Taylor Swifts record stint at Wembley which they will do if they go for it. Just hope the tickets are semi reasonable. This is of course if it actually happens..you just never know with these two. I'll be mad for it if it does happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.