Oasis reunion

With no concept of behaviour.

I saw Oasis twice and never enjoyed the experience. It’s like being in a pub when England are playing.

Last time I saw them was at the Etihad, and I was only really there for Doves.
I vowed never to see them again after that, either as solo acts or together due to the Neanderthal fans chucking around pots of piss.

The cunts should do a 30 day residency at the apollo £45 a ticket, matinee gig on a sunday different suport acts each week.

Fuck these big stadiums and parks, less people less space = less nobhead, less chance of some charlied up **** pissing up your leg and better sound

I heard a rumour that they are actually gonna play the Etihad over 4 nights and it’s gonna coincide with pep signing a new contract, pep will come on stage and introduce the band,

Guarantee football chanting, people smoking / openly doing drugs, pints of piss thrown around, unwanted physical contact and fights.

As an Oasis fan, I’d be interested to see who the rhythm guitarist, bassist and drummer are. Surely not Bonehead, Guigsy and Alan White?
It depends where your stood or sat in my opinion. I saw Liam at the cricket ground and it was exactly as you describe, full of knobheads more interested in fighting.

I saw him again at the co op arena and it was a completely different experience. I was in the seating area, but we were all stood up

excuse me?

there is a fair few tweets where people are saying, bit old nowadays but my teenage son/daughter are so excited.

Rather than a adidas garbed coked fueled lads day out sounds lime it be more a family trip for many taking their kids to see their heroes
There’s not a chance it won’t be full of coked up lads. I’d be amazed if it was a family day out haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.