Oasis reunion

Right after all the rumours and press releases even tickets going on sale for next summer, We all know the score.
Until they both walk out onto the stage and start playing and singing then we can believe it's happening.

Summer 2025 is a long way off and can Liam and Noel get on for that amount of time, Rehearsals or even in the warm-up gigs, all it will take is one wrong word and it could be off.

Great News if it happens, Get proper Music back in the mainstream and inspire a new generation of kids to pick up a guitar and form bands.

They’re both professionals. Like I said the other day to someone else on here, it’s not 2003 and Liam Gallagher isn’t some unreliable pissed idiot.

Of course they’ll happen. They’ll happen on time and with all the production and razzmatazz of any massive stadium gig.

They’re not going to throw away 50 million quid because Liam Gallagher was in the pub.

By “proper music” do you just mean old white blokes with guitars? Very narrow minded that.

And I say all of this as someone who likes oasis.

excuse me?

there is a fair few tweets where people are saying, bit old nowadays but my teenage son/daughter are so excited.

Rather than a adidas garbed coked fueled lads day out sounds lime it be more a family trip for many taking their kids to see their heroes

Relax arrr kid, I was joking.

It has to be the original line up not just Noel and Liam.

Bonehead is already on the tour with Liam, I wonder if Guigsy will be up for it!

Plus it'll be interesting who they get to play the skins.

It has to be the original line up not just Noel and Liam.

Bonehead is already on the tour with Liam, I wonder if Guigsy will be up for it!

Plus it'll be interesting who they get to play the skins.

Personally I loved the more psychedelic sound of the later oasis stuff and Zak Starkey was at the heart that so he’d get my vote.

Heaton park is such a shit venue, saw the roses reunion & was so disappointed, but money talks so they’ll play there as opposed to the co-op, the etihad is obv a non-starter, saw liam at the co-op & watched last night at leeds he’s still got it!! :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.