Oasis reunion

With no concept of behaviour.

I saw Oasis twice and never enjoyed the experience. It’s like being in a pub when England are playing.
When I go to a gig, I normally end up stood near the middle for the warm up act. I really can't stand arseholes who turn up late and think they can barge their way to the front whilst everybody has been stood there for hours. Twat behaviour

It’s going to be in Manchester. No doubt about that.

If it’s not the Etihad next Summer due to the North stand construction works, it will be at the Coop Live Arena over multiple dates.

The only other place will be Wembley stadium as well as Manchester.
They put the stage at that end anyway shouldn’t be a problem jrb

When I go to a gig, I normally end up stood near the middle for the warm up act. I really can't stand arseholes who turn up late and think they can barge their way to the front whilst everybody has been stood there for hours. Twat behaviour

Guarantee football chanting, people smoking / openly doing drugs, pints of piss thrown around, unwanted physical contact and fights.

As an Oasis fan, I’d be interested to see who the rhythm guitarist, bassist and drummer are. Surely not Bonehead, Guigsy and Alan White?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.