Oasis reunion

is it Heaton Park
Dates:Cardiff Principality Stadium - 4th/5th JulyManchester Heaton Park - 11th/12th/19th/20th JulyLondon Wembley Stadium - 25th/26th July & 2nd/3rd AugustEdinburgh Scottish Gas Murrayfield Stadium - 8th/9th AugustDublin Croke Park - 16th/17th August

They’ve not been released yet. Tickets on sale on the 31st. It’s going to be like the Taylor swift concerts - impossible to get tickets.

Music aside, it will be a nightmare, all the shit cunts that you see on Twitter and Tik Tok or whatever platform they may use will be there for "content"

What is the situation with tickets, will I just have to login to Ticketmaster at 9am on Saturday, excuse my ignorance but most of the concerts I go to have about 30 people attending.
Yeah its dead easy just login at 9 theyll give you a puzzle to solve then keep telling you you got it wrong, then theyll block you cos the system thinks your a bot. Then when you finally get back in it'll of crashed before you hear its sold out then you head to viagogo for the same experience but prices ten times higher than face.

Piece of piss buying gig tickets in 2024!

Music aside, it will be a nightmare, all the shit cunts that you see on Twitter and Tik Tok or whatever platform they may use will be there for "content"
There will be fiat 500 drivers attending who know one song and will record it for attention and likes. Would much rather see true fans securing tickets.

It seems an appropriate time to repost the interview I did with Noel in the week or so before the 2021 CL final. It’s about 1 hour and you can listen to it hear:

Enjoy!

There will be fiat 500 drivers attending who know one song and will record it for attention and likes. Would much rather see true fans securing tickets.
I am sure there will be plenty of fans attending who know the majority of their songs. They have had lots of big hits. My kids love them and they have never seen them live.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.