Oasis reunion

Just thinking back to the stone roses gig at heaton Park and I was still buzzing about the aguero 93:20 the month before to add to the feeling.
This time I will be buzzing after watching city smash Curzon Ashton to win the NLN and then watching Oasis a month later. Going to be epic.

Turgid derivative bland Dad-Rock , a year of hype for the tenth rate Slade at least the manufacturers of bucket hats and Adidas will be happy with the massive increase in samba sales to the middle- aged lemmings, bugger me i'd sooner listen to James Blunt or Nickelback than this grim shite.

What date is Glastonbury?

The week before the Cardiff gigs.

I've a "good source" that tells me that Glastonbury is a big possibility but obviously Oasis won't announce that, Glastonbury will do at a later date as they do their own releases and ticketing. Likely some very intimate warm up gigs leading up to it.

Turgid derivative bland Dad-Rock , a year of hype for the tenth rate Slade at least the manufacturers of bucket hats and Adidas with the massive increase in samba sales to the middle- aged lemmings, bugger me i'd sooner listen to James Blunt or Nickelback than this grim shite.

And yet here you are

The week before the Cardiff gigs.

I've a "good source" that tells me that Glastonbury is a big possibility but obviously Oasis won't announce that, Glastonbury will do at a later date as they do their own releases and ticketing. Likely some very intimate warm up gigs leading up to it.

See you there mate :)

Turgid derivative bland Dad-Rock , a year of hype for the tenth rate Slade at least the manufacturers of bucket hats and Adidas will be happy with the massive increase in samba sales to the middle- aged lemmings, bugger me i'd sooner listen to James Blunt or Nickelback than this grim shite.
Does a huge black cloud follow you around? Lighten up, I get you're not a fan but many are, we're all different, thankfully.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.