Manchester Academy
Sheffield Arena
Maine Road
Glastonbury headlining
Loch Lomond
Wembley Stadium (old one)
Etihad
Heaton Park

Planning to get tickets for Heaton Park too. As long as you get in early and get a wrist band for the front section I don’t think HP was too bad for Oasis or the Roses.

Looking forward to seeing who the support is going to be if I’m shelling out £100+ a ticket.

Last edited:
Missing a trick if they don't do a few live shows to be broadcast in cinemas.

Taylor Swift made close to £200m worldwide that way.
I'd imagine Cineworld weren't keen on the idea of families taking their kids to see Inside Out 2, having to share the toilets with blokes in their 50's hanging around the cubicles wearing parka's and sniffing coke.

Not to mention the cost of cleaning up piss from the screen room's seats and floors.......

Which Oasis that’s the thing.
Oasis today end years of feverish speculation with the confirmation of a long awaited run of UK and Ireland shows forming the domestic leg of their OASIS LIVE '25 world tour. Oasis will hit Cardiff, Manchester, London, Edinburgh and Dublinin the summer of 2025. Their only shows in Europe next year, this will be one of the biggest live moments and hottest tickets of the decade.

Oasis commented:

The guns have fallen silent.The stars have aligned.The great wait is over.Come see.It will not be televised.

Plans are underway for OASIS LIVE ’25 to go to other continents outside of Europe later next year.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.